Building a relationship that will be mutually beneficial between horse and rider is the top priority here at Circle Star Arena. We want to build successful and long lasting partnerships. We want horse and rider to progress through systematic programs based on mutual respect, trust and communication.
So as not to overwhelm horse or rider we will start on the ground and work our way up. Subject matter for each step will be discussed, demonstrated and then implemented. However, if there is a clinic you wish to participate in and you haven’t done the others, no worries, just sign up and you can go from there.
Fundamentals and Western Dressage will be offered in two forms:
- Lessons, one on one or in semi-private sessions.
- Clinics limited to 8 or less riders
- Clinics can be in two sessions offering two different subjects based on the previous one ridden.
- At this time Fundamentals and Western Dressage will be based on a one day haul-in, haul-out format, unless otherwise booked, and then accommodating arrangements will be made.
- Progressive Clinics will be spaced a few weeks apart allowing students time needed to practice new skills.
- Lessons based on a particular clinic can be obtained through private or semi instruction.
All other Courses and Clinics, i.e. Gymkhana, Obstacles, etc. will be offered on set dates and times and will be based on a one day haul-in, haul out format, unless otherwise booked, and then accommodating arrangements will be made.
Also, if there is something that you really need to work on, then I will let you Name Your Own Lesson, call and we can discuss the details.
As things materialize I will put out a Flyer with Course and Clinic Descriptions along with who will be instructing the Clinics. Dates, Times and Fees will also be posted in plenty of time for all to mark their calendars.
Be on the lookout for fun days, and family days. These I will offer at a reduced price to make it easy for people to participate.